Introduction Thread

Anything unrelated to Eleventh Hour goes here.

Re: Introduction Thread

Postby xFrEAKk » 09 Jul 2009, 21:03

LOOL! Everything here's gotta end in an -ie sound, doesn't it? XDD
xFrEAKk
Grade Schooler

Postby æthre » 09 Jul 2009, 21:19

Mmhmm! Sarah, you need to get with the times!
-Nikki
æthre
President

Postby rueful2 » 09 Jul 2009, 22:47

Kallie, thanks for posting the great pic (I'm very impressed by your artistic talents) and the fabulous videos. Thanks so much for including both parts of the SLUDGE story in that clip. (God, he's cute when he teases her.) I suggest you put a link in your creative thread too, so they don't get lost in here!
rueful2
Middle Schooler

Postby ObsidianJade » 10 Jul 2009, 15:27

æthre wrote:Mmhmm! Sarah, you need to get with the times!

And you need to write fanfiction. What was that in reference to, anyway?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
ObsidianJade
High Schooler

Postby æthre » 10 Jul 2009, 18:03

Your name doesn't end in a -y sound.
-Nikki
æthre
President

Postby xFrEAKk » 10 Jul 2009, 19:10

:O Oh no, you don't belong! Joking! We love you! :D
xFrEAKk
Grade Schooler

Postby ObsidianJade » 11 Jul 2009, 09:26

I am unique and different. :D And not to mention I'm weird enough that I don't fit in regardless, teehee.

ObsidianJade
High Schooler

Postby xFrEAKk » 11 Jul 2009, 09:31

Lol aren't we ALL weird? I think that's why we're here :D. Weeeeiiirrrddddneeesss :)
xFrEAKk
Grade Schooler

Postby ObsidianJade » 11 Jul 2009, 09:33

No, we are united by intelligence and a love for good television... and Rufus, but that's beside the point.

ObsidianJade
High Schooler

Postby xFrEAKk » 11 Jul 2009, 09:46

Okay I think you're right. XD But we are all wierd. ;)
xFrEAKk
Grade Schooler

Postby æthre » 11 Jul 2009, 10:55

That's for sure.
-Nikki
æthre
President

Postby luvinx » 11 Jul 2009, 11:14

You know what? I will take all of us weirdos any day! :D
luvinx
High Schooler

Postby xFrEAKk » 11 Jul 2009, 13:14

:D
xFrEAKk
Grade Schooler

Postby kygal » 17 Jul 2009, 16:04

i quess i did not do this when i joined...i am kygal ( short for kentucky girl)or susan.. .i work as an rn case manager in lexington ky..married with 2 kids, 2 dogs, one cat and a turtle. 44 yrs of age...love eh and rufus...come to ky for the 2010 weg (games)-all you horse people anyway.
kygal
Middle Schooler

Postby luvinx » 18 Jul 2009, 17:19

We do have a lot of horse lovers and I saw this today on a website that I go to every day to "Click for Charity".
http://shop.theanimalrescuesite.com/store/item.do?siteId=310&itemId=33728&origin=adpl..32946..80374
I just saw it, thought it was beautiful and wanted to share. All of the money goes to charity and it is a reputable site. Also, if any of you are interested, you can bookmark the actual site and "click" every day. Here is a link to one of the charities, the animal one:
http://theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
You "click" the purple button where it says "click here to give" every day, and it gives food for animals. Then, take a look up at the other tabs - Hunger, Breast Cancer, Child Health, Literacy, and Rain Forest - and you can do the very same for them with food, mammograms, health care, books and saving land. It is easy and fast and oh so worth it. I have been doing it for several years, and have noticed a decline as of late. Sometimes they set goals of a certain amount of clicks and when I first began doing this, they were always met. Not that way any more. :( Please consider doing this, guys....it is important.

Sorry about the ramble. I really did just come on to show the bracelet initially and then figured I would go for it. :D
luvinx
High Schooler

Postby rueful2 » 19 Jul 2009, 15:07

Hi, Susan. Sounds like you've got a full house down there! :D I'm not one of the horsey people, but I've been to Ky a couple times--it sure is beautiful!
rueful2
Middle Schooler

Postby funflyer27 » 08 Aug 2009, 13:09

I justed joined the site as I was unbelievably ticked off that CBS has not renewed EH. I would love to show my support for the show and help get it back on the air... somewhere!!

Eric
funflyer27
Preschooler

Postby luvinx » 08 Aug 2009, 13:19

funflyer27 wrote:I justed joined the site as I was unbelievably ticked off that CBS has not renewed EH. I would love to show my support for the show and help get it back on the air... somewhere!!

Eric

Welcome, Eric! So glad you found us. :D Make sure you take a look around the site and have some fun.

As for the Campaign, check out the Eleventh Hour Resurrection Campaign thread and the "Contact Calendar" as well so that you can start coordinating with the rest of us to get our show back! Image
luvinx
High Schooler

Postby dippyange » 09 Aug 2009, 17:02

Hi, I am Angie, I am 32 and live in England. I am married with two kids. I loved Eleventh Hour especially Dr Hood, I also love the actor who plays him. I was so happy :D when I found out that Living were running this as I had heard he had gone to America to film a new t.v series (By the way I'm not some mad stalker woman, I just like to surf the Internet about Rufus). I never expected to be able to watch it myself (I thought I'd have to buy it on DVD like I had to with Helen of Troy). I have seen most of his movies where his acting was always impeccable (unlike some of the story-lines) and his acting in Eleventh Hour is the best acting I have seen so far. I looked forward to every Wednesday. (that's when Living showed it)

Right I'm going to shut up now as I have just re-read this and I do sound like a bit of a Rufus Stalker :oops: Bye
"You can't tell the heart, the heart hopes even when it's hopeless"
dippyange
Preschooler

Postby ObsidianJade » 09 Aug 2009, 17:06

Angie my dear, you obviously have not been spending enough time in the Rufus thread. We're constantly a degree over the boiling point of cyberstalkerdom there, :lol: . And, dearest gods, much as I would love to get the actors themselves in the Campaign, we just have to hope that Rufus NEVER reads some of what we've written there. It would be just plain embarrassing all around.

ObsidianJade
High Schooler

Postby dippyange » 09 Aug 2009, 17:08

ObsidianJade wrote:Angie my dear, you obviously have not been spending enough time in the Rufus thread. We're constantly a degree over the boiling point of cyberstalkerdom there, :lol: . And, dearest gods, much as I would love to get the actors themselves in the Campaign, we just have to hope that Rufus NEVER reads some of what we've written there. It would be just plain embarrassing all around.

If he could jump into my mind then he'd be embarrassed. :lol:
"You can't tell the heart, the heart hopes even when it's hopeless"
dippyange
Preschooler

Postby rightxhere » 21 Aug 2009, 06:12

*waves* Hi! I surely hope I'm in the right spot here....introductions thread, well it looks to be the right, so um...HI! :)

I'm Demelza, 27, from New Zealand....and I JUST fell in love with Eleventh Hour this week *g* I spent a whole two and a half....sort of three days, watching all the episodes, and, um....then I read it was axed and I was :evil: (very mad, not evil). I can't believe a show with SO much to offer....got axed. :roll:

Well, anyway, I'm here to show my support! I'm not sure what I can do from over here in New Zealand (although I did email WB and plead for information on a DVD release -- and I'll contact a DVD selling place here and see if they can push their suppliers to see if they have any idea when or if there's a release date. I just asked them about another show, so I'm sure they'd see if their suppliers have any idea as yet).

Oh, I ramble. Excessively. And I squee. Oh do I squee. I would indeed list all the things I *love* about Rachel/Jacob, and Felix, but um....I think this has gotten long enough!

I look forward to 'seeing' you guys around and having some fun here with all of y'all :)

~ Demelza
rightxhere
Preschooler

Postby luvinx » 21 Aug 2009, 10:53

rightxhere wrote:*waves* Hi! I surely hope I'm in the right spot here....introductions thread, well it looks to be the right, so um...HI! :)

*waves right back* You sure are! Welcome! :D
rightxhere wrote:Well, anyway, I'm here to show my support! I'm not sure what I can do from over here in New Zealand....

Great! You can take a look at the "Contact Calendar" and get in on the emails rather than regular mail. That would help us out a great deal! And if you have any questions, please ask! ;)
rightxhere wrote:I just asked them about another show, so I'm sure they'd see if their suppliers have any idea as yet).

Let us know if you come up with something. Over the last couple days, I have seen some posts that the DVD is coming out, but no confirmation as of yet.
rightxhere wrote:Oh, I ramble. Excessively. And I squee. Oh do I squee. I would indeed list all the things I *love* about Rachel/Jacob, and Felix, but um....I think this has gotten long enough!

Ramble all you like, that is what this is all for! :D And, actually, there just happens to be a thread for you if you want to make some lists. Check it out:
http://forum.planet-hood.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=85
rightxhere wrote:I look forward to 'seeing' you guys around and having some fun here with all of y'all :)

Same here, Demelza! Let us know if you need anything and, again, Welcome! :)

P.S. Love all your icons!
luvinx
High Schooler

Postby rightxhere » 21 Aug 2009, 17:27

luvinx wrote:Great! You can take a look at the "Contact Calendar" and get in on the emails rather than regular mail. That would help us out a great deal! And if you have any questions, please ask! ;)

Ooh, thanks, I'll go through the list today and see what I can do. Gotta show my support :)

luvinx wrote:Let us know if you come up with something. Over the last couple days, I have seen some posts that the DVD is coming out, but no confirmation as of yet.

I will do. I'm going to jot them a line in a few; I'll reply with any info they might have for us.

luvinx wrote:Ramble all you like, that is what this is all for! :D And, actually, there just happens to be a thread for you if you want to make some lists. Check it out:
http://forum.planet-hood.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=85

Oooh, thank you so much! To both, the okay to ramble :D And the thread link. Hmmm, I can see myself spending a good few hours here later today, after I get other stuff done.

luvinx wrote:P.S. Love all your icons!

Thanks, glad you liked 'em! I had so much fun making them. Can't wait to get another batch done soon!

And thank you, for the very warm welcome :)
rightxhere
Preschooler

Postby onepercentclub » 21 Aug 2009, 20:39

Hey Demelza welcome to pH!

I'm sorry that you got hooked on EH just to learn it was cancelled. But hey, you're a fan of one of the most brilliant and intelligent shows in the last years.

Take care and we hope to see more of you around.
onepercentclub
Middle Schooler

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion