Movies, Music, and Novels, Oh My!

Anything unrelated to Eleventh Hour goes here.

Re: Movies, Music, and Novels, Oh My!

Postby kygal » 14 Aug 2012, 04:01

We do have a movie theater close that shows the older movies. I have no excuse...lol.
kygal
Middle Schooler

Postby ObsidianJade » 16 Aug 2012, 08:25

No, you haven't, :lol:

Avengers is so good even my MOM is hooked. I mentioned (about a week before it premiered) that I was planning on getting a ticket to the midnight showing, and her reply? "Oh, that sounds like fun!"

My mother doesn't really like going to the movies and had never even seen the other films in the Marvel Universe, so I hadn't even considered the possibility of her wanting to go. But I got two tickets, we spent the evenings that week watching Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, Iron Man 2, and Captain America. And we went to the midnight show together, had an absolute blast, and she was the one that suggested going back to see it in 3D a week later! And we'll go and see it again in 3D once it hits the cheap theatre here, which should be in a week or two.

...she's also the one that suggested I cosplay as Black Widow at Dragon*Con this year, so gods help me, in two weeks I'll be a redhead in a catsuit. Eek!

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
ObsidianJade
High Schooler

Postby kygal » 18 Aug 2012, 06:10

I dont seem to go to the movies like I used to. Hubby is not a big movie person. Thank goodness for kids!

Hubby and I just bought tickets to Springsteen for 11-3-12 in Louisville KY. I am so there!!!
kygal
Middle Schooler

Postby kygal » 03 Nov 2012, 05:28

Off to see Bruce Springsteen in concert in Louisville.
kygal
Middle Schooler

Previous

Return to General Discussion