tigerlily124's story

Any fanfic, fanart, fanvids, etc, etc, goes here.

Re: tigerlily124's story

Postby kygal » 20 Jul 2010, 04:34

Oh I really hated to see this come to an end. Enjoyed the story very much. Loved the mix of humor and science! Kept my interest through out. Loved the ending! I do hope you plan to stick around as you can and hope you continue to write EH fanfics...or really anything. Just let us know when you do. Thank you for writing such an interesting ff.
kygal
Middle Schooler

Re: tigerlily124's story

Postby tigerlily124 » 21 Jul 2010, 07:58

Hey kygal! *waves*

Thank you very much for leaving all of your reviews - they really made me happy :D . I was a bit sad to see the story done also, but it was definitely time. I did my best not to rush the ending and I am very happy that you liked it. I enjoyed writing up that trick they played on Felix. By the way, did you get that the mobile was Hood's addition to her joke? Anyway, it's probably a good thing that I'm done with the story for now because my boss has me working really crazy hours. We are getting ready to write a paper. I'll stop by the message board now and again though. Thanks again for all of your comments and support. I'll see you around. :mrgreen:
tigerlily124
Preschooler

Previous

Return to Fanworks