EHfan's stuff

Any fanfic, fanart, fanvids, etc, etc, goes here.

Re: EHfan's stuff

Postby EHfan » 17 Sep 2010, 19:02

OMG! That is too, too funny. Where in the world did you find that picture? Do NOT tell me you made that mouse yourself?

Oh, and by the way, you don't need me to write that story now do you? You already have Felix in a nurse's uniform.

Joyce
EHfan
Middle Schooler

Postby rueful2 » 18 Sep 2010, 06:29

LOL! No, my talent with a needle and thread is limited to sewing on buttons. That pic came to you via the magic of google. (If you ever have to do an image search that includes the word "nurse," be prepared for some very questionable pictures.)

EHfan wrote:Oh, and by the way, you don't need me to write that story now do you? You already have Felix in a nurse's uniform.

Well, I do have him in a uniform, but I need some text to go along with it for the children's story I'm publishing. Think you can help? :D
rueful2
Middle Schooler

Postby ObsidianJade » 24 Sep 2010, 23:29

...children's story? Us?????

(several miscellaneous characters begin snickering in the background; Sarah throws things at them and they merely laugh harder whilst dodging)

I come back from vacation to a bunch of snarky characters. Of course. (waves to everybody) Well, I'm back!

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
ObsidianJade
High Schooler

Postby EHfan » 25 Sep 2010, 07:20

Uh, well, the children's story idea is 'casue Rue figures that Felix in a nurse's uniform could definitely be rated G, while the requested (and refused) story with Rachel in a nurse's uniform would most definitely be rated X.

Joyce
EHfan
Middle Schooler

Postby ObsidianJade » 25 Sep 2010, 12:05

I think anything involving dear Felix in a skirt should at least be PG-13. And higher still if high heels are involved.

...brain bleach now, pls?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ObsidianJade
High Schooler

Postby numbat » 25 Sep 2010, 19:41

I'm sorry Joyce, but if you're not going to write "Let Me Heal You" i might just have too!!! (when i've finished all the others of course :lol: )
numbat
Grade Schooler

Postby EHfan » 26 Sep 2010, 17:38

Kerry,

If you think YOU can get Rachel into a nurse's uniform, I say go for it. My Rachel has been a bit testy on the whole subject. It seems my Jacob is a very, very bad patient and she's not finding the whole scenario the least bit amusing.

Joyce
EHfan
Middle Schooler

Postby ObsidianJade » 26 Sep 2010, 18:30

Champagne and baking-soda bombs, perhaps? It worked with my Rachel... well, to an extent. She wound up in Hood's apron while she cleaned his kitchen up for him, at any rate. Mind you, with the dose of painkillers Hood was on, I'm not entirely certain he remembers it.

ObsidianJade
High Schooler

Postby rueful2 » 26 Sep 2010, 21:27

EHfan wrote: It seems my Jacob is a very, very bad patient

And we all know what happens to bad, bad patients, don't we? Oh, sorry, there goes the children's book right out the window.... :twisted:

ObsidianJade wrote:...brain bleach now, pls?

Yeah, maybe we'd better start this whole conversation over again.
rueful2
Middle Schooler

Postby numbat » 28 Sep 2010, 01:48

Now you know how easily distracted i am Joyce!!!

Just when the wedding was going so well, i'm now sitting in my sick bed writing about Rachel in a nurses uniform.

I got her in one quite easily. She quite likes it and says she might just keep it on. And the white stockings and suspenders!!!

Wedding? What wedding would that be???

Kerry :lol:
numbat
Grade Schooler

Postby EHfan » 28 Sep 2010, 05:46

numbat wrote:...writing about Rachel in a nurses uniform. I got her in one quite easily. She quite likes it and says she might just keep it on. And the white stockings and suspenders!!!

OMG - have you no shame??? On the other hand, we know you don't, so yeah, this one should be gooood!!!!

numbat wrote:i'm now sitting in my sick bed

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear that you're still under the weather. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Joyce
EHfan
Middle Schooler

Postby rueful2 » 28 Sep 2010, 05:54

Oh, me too Kerry, so sorry to hear you're sick again! I hope you get well soon!
rueful2
Middle Schooler

Postby kygal » 28 Sep 2010, 15:28

Hope you do feel better soon. Lots of illness going around. I was healthy until I had kids!
kygal
Middle Schooler

Postby numbat » 29 Sep 2010, 07:47

Am feeling much better today thanks everyone.

And at least i got to spend an entire day in bed writing.

Rachel in Nurses Uniform (still doesn't have a name yet) should be finished tomorrow!!! (sorry for taking over your thread joyce :roll: )

Kxx
numbat
Grade Schooler

Postby rueful2 » 29 Sep 2010, 10:42

Very glad to hear it, Kerry (on both counts--the feeling better and the story)!

Joyce, to take back proper control of your thread, you should write another story. :D (I know, I'm greedy. But I really enjoy your stories.)
rueful2
Middle Schooler

Postby EHfan » 29 Sep 2010, 11:59

I hate to say this, but for some reason I can NOT get the idea of what happened in Sacramento out of my head. I might try to get this one out as it seems to be blocking all other EH thougths. Going to upstate New York this weekend. I've got a 3 1/2 hour layover tomorrow, plus added in flight times. Felix might just have to suck it up and have the story told!
EHfan
Middle Schooler

Postby rueful2 » 29 Sep 2010, 23:52

Oh, poor Felix. :twisted:

I suppose it's too much to hope that a little hand-holding is involved?
rueful2
Middle Schooler

Postby numbat » 01 Oct 2010, 05:02

Oooooh, now i'm looking forward to this one.

I have no idea what happened in Sacremento!!!

Hope you use your downtime wisely Joyce, and we all get to benefit (we're not greedy at all are we girlsl!!!)

Kxx :D
numbat
Grade Schooler

Postby EHfan » 01 Oct 2010, 07:14

Felix must have had a word with Jacob, cause on the plane yesterday Jacob planted an idea in my head thAt I couldn't resist. Spent my layover working on that one. But, I have horrible airport waits on Sunday, so maybe I can write about Sacramento then. And yes Rue, there will be hand-holding!

Joyce
EHfan
Middle Schooler

Postby rueful2 » 01 Oct 2010, 08:37

That Felix is a sly one. But two stories to come in the near future? Wonderful!! Have a safe trip.
rueful2
Middle Schooler

Postby EHfan » 04 Oct 2010, 13:37

I've finished off the story that Jacob suggested this past weekend. Now I hope to finally get Felix and Sacramento out of my head.

So, hope you enjoy this one, it's short, just a tiny slice of life.

And I have to say - great minds do think alike. I had this one pretty much done before Kerry published her latest. It really is coincidence that we both see Rachel as a bit of a bad girl in high school. But from the bits Rachel dropped in both Flesh and Eternal, I got the feeling that she might have been a bit wild, if for no other reason as a reaction against her father who wanted a son, not a daughter. I can easily see a girl who has that kind of dynamic with her father kicking over the traces once puberty hits.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6373505/1/C ... _Solitaire

Joyce
EHfan
Middle Schooler

Postby kygal » 04 Oct 2010, 14:56

Very entertaining story. I can see where you got the idea while waiting in an airport. What a treat to have 2 stories back to back! During the series you could see these two becoming closer and talking as friends so to speak.
kygal
Middle Schooler

Postby numbat » 05 Oct 2010, 06:48

Joyce,

Thanks so much for this, i really love your little slice of life pieces.

And for as much as our Jacobs are very different, i agree that our Rachels are quite similar. She absolutely would have been a rebellious teenager.

It made me smile that they're sleeping with the door ajar. Rachel would probably say it's so she can make sure nothing happens to him, but the truth is that she just wants to be closer to him (go on, admit it Rachel), and of course he doesn't object!

Looking forward to the next one as well!!!!
numbat
Grade Schooler

Postby EHfan » 05 Oct 2010, 10:29

numbat wrote:our Jacobs are very different

I see that as a function of two different things. Jacob is my first Rufus love. You on the other hand, seem to have had Rufus love first, then Jacob love. I see a bit of Rufus in your Jacob. Whereas my Jacob is strictly the Jacob on EH. Also - I hang out with academic/PhD types all day. Believe me, NONE of them are as sexy as your Jacob. There is a reason for the nerd sterotype, sigh......

numbat wrote:I agree that our Rachels are quite similar.

Aside from the fact that we have agreed to disagree about her age - you're right. Our Rachels are very similar. But I think we both have her right - she was shown as intelligent, physically agressive, but underneath it all, kind-hearted. And from my experience, they hit the nail on the head. We have a few female law students go the FBI route every once in a while. And they are generally no-nonsense, physically tough, just the facts, follow the rules types.

But I have to say, after your last - whoa!!! You may have something there in having them closer in age. That story was so sweet and so romantic, but it could never have happened in my world.

numbat wrote:She absolutely would have been a rebellious teenager.

Oh yeah! I mean, all of the references to her father in the series are negative. She obviously had a rocky relationship with him. And that is also so very typical of authoritarian father/daughter relationships. Once the teenage years hit, so does the rebellion.

Joyce
EHfan
Middle Schooler

Postby rueful2 » 05 Oct 2010, 10:52

Great story, Joyce. I also like that you are going back and forth, filling in backstory. It helps us to see how their current relationship in your world developed, and we get more stories out of it. Win-win!

There are two traits you show very well in your story that were established in the tv show: Her initial reluctance to let him get close--trying to maintain a professional relationship (which to her, did include taking an active role in cases) and his sense of humor and delight in teasing her. Nicely done.

EHfan wrote:Believe me, NONE of them are as sexy as your Jacob.

What? No Heathcliff with fangs at your job? :D
rueful2
Middle Schooler

PreviousNext

Return to Fanworks