Fics by...well, me :)

Any fanfic, fanart, fanvids, etc, etc, goes here.

Fics by...well, me :)

Postby rightxhere » 07 Dec 2009, 04:21

Hi guys! So it's been a while since I was last here, sorry! RL got very busy *sigh*
Anyway, I've had this idea kicking around in my head since I saw ep 15, I think it was....I could be wrong, where that guy was using that device and there was some huge electrical storm or something? Well, since seeing that episode I have had this one crazy story idea in my head (which I've written, just haven't had the time as yet to type it up), and then recently I undertook a 25 fics for Christmas "challenge", using 25 different pairings.

One of them was Rachel/Jacob, so I used a tiny part of my other idea and injected it into this and, well....this is my first ever shared fic for them. I hope to do some more soon, but it won't be until the New Year, unfortunately.

Enough of my babbling (I apologize, it's twenty-past eleven at night and I am extremely tired, and get rambly when I'm in need of sleep).

Fic: Flying Home for Christmas
Summary: Rachel and Jacob are on a return flight home early Christmas morning, having spent eight days in Nebraska working a case.
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5556095/1/

Hope you enjoy reading it, as much as I enjoyed writing it :)
rightxhere
Preschooler

Re: Fics by...well, me :)

Postby kygal » 07 Dec 2009, 06:36

I enjoyed this...thank you
kygal
Middle Schooler

Return to Fanworks