EHfan's stuff

Any fanfic, fanart, fanvids, etc, etc, goes here.

Re: EHfan's stuff

Postby EHfan » 26 Jul 2012, 08:56

Glad you enjoyed it Keschaefer - yes we all miss this show and the wonderful characters it created.

Joyce
EHfan
Middle Schooler

Postby EHfan » 08 Sep 2012, 13:07

Posted a new one over at ff.net. I decided it was time for Jacob and Rachel to face the music. Frank has discovered their secret and to top it off, Rachel is accidentally (maybe on purpose???) pregnant. But all that turns out to be the least of their worries - as Jacob ends up getting blackmailed. Lattelady said it was my fault. What did I expect when I let Jacob out without Rachel to keep an eye on him? In my defense, I must point out that Jacob caused his own problems!

Here it is:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8506012/1/B ... ackmailers

Enjoy!

Joyce
EHfan
Middle Schooler

Postby kygal » 09 Sep 2012, 06:33

I really enjoyed it Joyce. I have always thought that if the FBI found out Rachel and Jacob were together that they may allow it because they would not want to lose him. They wouldnt like it though. Very clever how you pulled the Medea case into that.

Was fun to see the changes in Rachel, becoming such the nurturer. We know how giving birth can do that to you. I can see where Jacob would have trouble leaving his family. Liked him being a typical man and not thinking or seeing what had been happening while he was away.

I know it was the deal to keep her job, and I know it made sense while pregnant, but I cant imagine her being happy away from him on the job. She would think no one could protect or "handle " him better than her. But babies do change things. Hope you continue along this story line. Would be fun to see how things continue with work and home.

As always, thank you for keeping the story alive!
kygal
Middle Schooler

Postby EHfan » 09 Sep 2012, 07:33

Yes, Jacob will be having some problems being away from Rachel. Far more than she has being away from him, after all, she's the practical one. She realized from the start that eventually they would be separated and she planned for it. Don't forget, Rachel hand-picked her successor. She wanted someone she knew and trusted. Plus, I'm sure she put Terrance through quite a "private" training program.

Yes, I will be doing stories set after this one as well as filling in stories from their past. And yes, Rachel is coming into her own as a nurturer. I see her becoming somewhat matriarchial.

Thanks for taking the time to leave such great comments Susan.

Joyce
EHfan
Middle Schooler

Postby EHfan » 07 Oct 2012, 17:14

I've posted a new one on ff.net. This one is sort of a missing scene type fic, but not really. It's more a continuation of "Flesh." One thing that always struck me in that episode is the utter contempt with which Rachel treats Lenny Reese. Yes, granted he is a rapist, but still. In previous episodes she's faced people who have done things as bad (and worse) than Lenny without exhibiting any emotion. As Jacob has remarked, she is a master of hiding her feelings behind a mask of indifference. Then there was the way she comforted Tabitha Jackson, as if she knew what the girl was going through.

I wondered if she could have been the victim of a sexual assault. But when she and Jacob are at the motel surrounded by partying students she remarks that it brings back memories and the expression on her face implies the memories are good ones. I don't think she'd have had good memories of the party scene if she had been victimized herself.

So - here it is:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8589717/1/Decisions

Joyce
EHfan
Middle Schooler

Postby EHfan » 25 Nov 2012, 17:18

Another missing scene - this one from the episode "Frozen." Rachel seemed rather shocked when Cordero says that she wouldn't mind brushing up on her biology with Hood. As if the idea would never occur to her. Add to this the offer by the undergrad to lend Hood her dorm room and voila, you have a story. In this one Rachel is forced to look at Hood the man, maybe for the first time.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8737052/1/Reflection

Hope you enjoy it.
EHfan
Middle Schooler

Postby kygal » 26 Nov 2012, 06:16

Loved it! Appreciate how you continue to keep the story alive. The fact that they appear so different is what makes them such a potentially fun couple. We really never got to see Hood at home on days off during the series. I see him doing the "typical guy things" away from work. Really wish SG would have let us read season 2. I bet he would take them in the same direction we have at some point. Cant wait for the next one!!!!
kygal
Middle Schooler

Postby luvinx » 09 Dec 2012, 21:51

kygal wrote: Really wish SG would have let us read season 2. I bet he would take them in the same direction we have at some point. Cant wait for the next one!!!!

Agreed! I still think about how it is "out there", how S2 exists, and it drives me nuts!
luvinx
High Schooler

Postby EHfan » 03 Feb 2013, 15:44

Well - just in time for Groundhog's Day I've managed to post a Christmas story. But it really isn't much of a Christmas story, more like a story set around Christmas. This one grew out of a line in my other Christmas story - a throw away line about a time Jacob and Rachel had to work on Christmas Day. Plus, I thought it would be fun to go back to the beginning of their story. Rachel gets to kick some ass, Jacob gets to tell a story - as we see them slowly getting used to each other.

Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8974208/1/Their-First-Noel
EHfan
Middle Schooler

Postby kygal » 05 Feb 2013, 05:21

Great fic Joyce. I always love how you combine the relationship with the science. Very light and enjoyable. As always, cant wait for more!!
kygal
Middle Schooler

Previous

Return to Fanworks