Keep 11th Hour on CBS

Anything related to Eleventh Hour goes here.

Keep 11th Hour on CBS

Postby kevinsmcgee » 08 Aug 2009, 23:44

I would like to keep 11th Hour on CBS even though CBS was a little short side on what they did. Lets do the right thing and tell CBS them bring back 11th Hour.

Sincerely Yours,

Kevin
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
kevinsmcgee
Preschooler

Re: Keep 11th Hour on CBS

Postby kygal » 09 Aug 2009, 06:07

I think we all just kind of hate CBS right now, but I still send them feedback and e mails every now and then. I do think our best chances are with one of the main networks (ABC, NBC, or CBS). I think we plan to add CBS to the contact calendar at some point...after fall I think. I would hate to go through the bubble thing with CBS every year though.... but I dont care who brings EH back as long as it is back and I can see it.
kygal
Middle Schooler

Re: Keep 11th Hour on CBS

Postby luvinx » 09 Aug 2009, 10:53

kevinsmcgee wrote:Lets do the right thing and tell CBS them bring back 11th Hour.

Hi Kevin, welcome aboard! I hear you about CBS, but, just to let you know, this Campaign started as the Eleventh Hour Renewal Campaign many months ago and we sent plea after plea to CBS requesting that they renew EH. Once May 19th rolled around, we found out that we were completely ignored as they did not renew. Many of us realized that they were not open to what their viewers wanted. So that is why the Campaign re-grouped and we are what we are today.

With all that being said, as kygal also mentioned, we are most likely going to put them back on our list once the Fall rolls around and all their shows begin to lose their luster and they do what they do best....begin the funeral march for them. We will be there at that time to let them know we are still here and we still want EH. Perhaps, we hope, they will be more open to listening.
kygal wrote:...but I dont care who brings EH back as long as it is back and I can see it.

Basically, this is where the majority of us are now. CBS blew it and if they want to make things right and take it back...fine. But if they don't, then we will be more than happy to watch it wherever it finds a home, on whichever network is smart enough to give it one.
luvinx
High Schooler

Return to The Show