11 Reasons Why...

Anything related to Eleventh Hour goes here.

Re: 11 Reasons Why...

Postby ObsidianJade » 30 Jul 2009, 19:39

As to who watches shows they don't like...

I fell asleep with the TV on a while back and when I woke back up, I was watching some Japanese-style game show called Wipeout. It was moronic to the nth degree (and beyond) and I did not like it at all, but every time I tried to change the channel I found myself quite unable to do so. It's a bit like a car accident, really. A very, very serious one with a lot of injuries and such involved. Horrifying, but you really can't tear your attention away. As to whether I would consciously choose to watch it? Hells, no!!!

So, yeah.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
ObsidianJade
High Schooler

Postby æthre » 30 Jul 2009, 19:53

Wow, that's taking trolling to a whole new extreme.
-Nikki
æthre
President

Postby ObsidianJade » 30 Jul 2009, 20:29

Sorry. Long couple of weeks. Can edit?

ObsidianJade
High Schooler

Postby æthre » 30 Jul 2009, 21:13

Oh, sorry, that was in reply to Kel, not you. Didn't notice the second page... XD

Sometimes I watch MXC.
-Nikki
æthre
President

Postby onepercentclub » 30 Jul 2009, 21:18

And I have to agree with Kel here. Any forum has a post from someone who says how ugly some show is a how it should get cancelled and it's stupid. I mean, what the hell are they doing spending an hour or half an hour on a show that they hate?

Trolls!
onepercentclub
Middle Schooler

Postby luvinx » 25 Sep 2009, 17:27

Okay, so I have been wanting to congratulate pH for a while now for its official 150th member, but it seems like we have been hit lately by a "Spammer Parade" and we would fall back under the mark. As we are now at 152, I am gonna go ahead and hope that there are no more than 2 spammers and say....

CONGRATS, PLANET HOOD! :D

We may not have numbers in the thousands (yet), but I know for a fact that thousands, if not millions, agree with us and would support the return of EH in a heartbeat. Take a look at the EH Facebook page alone if you have any doubts....look at many of the recent posts; these folks are pissed!

Anyway, here's to us! Image
luvinx
High Schooler

Postby onepercentclub » 25 Sep 2009, 22:29

Woohooo!!! Congrats Planet Hood! Hey Kel, I love those smilies, I can definitely see us celebrating like that!!!

EH, was an amazing show that was too good to end. We'll keep fighting and I'm sure that with the new fall season people at CBS will know that it was a mistake to cancel this show. I have a feeling many TV shows at that stinky network will sink.

Mark my words.
onepercentclub
Middle Schooler

Postby kygal » 26 Sep 2009, 05:58

I have already let CBS know what I think about their new season(nicely) and how much I miss EH...could not help myself. Over 150 members...GREAT...more out there supporting us. The networks will hear us...thats for sure!!! Lets keep up the great work. EH is special.
kygal
Middle Schooler

Postby luvinx » 26 Sep 2009, 13:43

kygal wrote:EH is special.

As is this tremendous group of people. Thank you so much guys!

Not too much time left, now, until we start hitting them hard again. My only problem is including CBS in that list as I am so very pissed at them once again. Almost as bad as in May. That statement over on TVbythenumbers dragging EH into the mix again in order to make it look like Thursday night actually didn't suck....well, that just put me over the edge once again.
luvinx
High Schooler

Postby ObsidianJade » 26 Sep 2009, 18:52

Didn't someone here make a comment a while back to the effect of CBasS owning TVbythenumbers? In which case, of course they would try to abuse it - they're covering up for their own idiocy.

ObsidianJade
High Schooler

Postby luvinx » 26 Sep 2009, 21:46

ObsidianJade wrote:Didn't someone here make a comment a while back to the effect of CBasS owning TVbythenumbers?

....and the clouds just parted. Makes sense. Makes A LOT of sense. :roll:

Doesn't get anyone off my sh*tlist though, does it? :lol:
luvinx
High Schooler

Postby ObsidianJade » 26 Sep 2009, 22:31

If anything, it makes me think they're digging themselves deeper... making a mistake is bad enough, but lying about it is worse.

ObsidianJade
High Schooler

Postby onepercentclub » 26 Sep 2009, 22:35

Because they're jerks, total jerks.

And I didn't know that, about CBS owning tvbythenumbers, but let's face it, last Thursday night, did suck for them. But they're just too blind to see it.
onepercentclub
Middle Schooler

Postby ObsidianJade » 26 Sep 2009, 23:00

They've been failing at their eye tests for a while, methinks. They never have displayed particularly clear vision where their shows are concerned.

ObsidianJade
High Schooler

Postby kygal » 27 Sep 2009, 06:15

This is a great group of passionate people that I am proud to be a part of. We know what we want and we are going for it! But this would not be possible if it was'nt for Luvinx, 1%, Obsidian Jade, Aethre and any of the others(not sure of all the originals) who started to chat on the CBS site, then the renewal campaign and now the ressurection campaign...A big shout out to you...this is your brain child. LETS DO IT!!!!

I still think we all have the same feelings for CBS...shame, anger, hate...I could go on..........
kygal
Middle Schooler

Postby ObsidianJade » 27 Sep 2009, 09:21

(blush)

Thanks much, ky. But it's not just us - it isn't limited to the founders, or even the one-hundred and fifty-some people that are registered here. The Eleventh Hour Resurrection Campaign is everyone who's ever written, posted, called, emailed, or spoken up in defense of Eleventh Hour.

The EHRC is a worldwide effort that is millions strong. And it will not stop until Eleventh Hour, in every bit of it's true glory, is returned to us.

Until then, we keep fighting. But our victory will come.

ObsidianJade
High Schooler

Postby rueful2 » 27 Sep 2009, 10:46

I've been quiet lately, but peeking in every day, and doing my emails. However, I just wanted to say,

11 Reasons Why I Love the Members of Planet Hood (in no particular order):

You're passionate.
You're dedicated.
You're optimistic.
You're hard working.
You're funny.
You're smart (much smarter than the dumbasses at the place-that-shall-not-be-named).
You share my hatred of the aforementioned pit of idiocy.
You recognize the talent and beauty of Rufus Sewell.
Your interest in EH doesn't prevent you from discussing a wide range of other topics.
You write some of the most literate fanfiction I've ever read.
You will achieve your ultimate goal!
rueful2
Middle Schooler

Postby kygal » 27 Sep 2009, 12:13

Love it!!!

I agree totally with all said on the last few posts. This is a group effort.

Interesting question in my sunday paper entertainment magazine...someone asked what new fall shows will stay around. He did not know but he thought Jay Leno and NCIS LA would...thats all he mentioned. Then he stated that only 4 shows from last falls 21 are still around...one was 90210 remake.He said there are 22 new shows this time from ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, and CW. (Walter Scott-Parade Magazine)WELL THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIVE.
kygal
Middle Schooler

Postby ObsidianJade » 27 Sep 2009, 12:54

Only four?? That can't be right... I know Lie to Me, Castle, and Fringe survived - those are the ones I was watching, along with EH. I hadn't even heard of the new 90210 until a few weeks ago when it started airing on a local station.

But... that can't be all. There's got to be a discrepency in the numbers somewhere, I'm sure more survived than that.... didn't they?

ObsidianJade
High Schooler

Postby kygal » 28 Sep 2009, 04:24

Seems like there should be more fall shows that survived...but I could only think of Fringe and TM. The gut is probably wrong...but there probably are not many more than 4.
kygal
Middle Schooler

Previous

Return to The Show