Well, we're about to have our 100th member and that my friends, means celebration.
So my EHSM (Kel aka Luvinx for those who don't know yet) and I, came up with this thread.
We will be posting 11 reasons why we love, hate, admire, etc something about Eleventh Hour.
Any ideas are, as always, welcome!
11 Reasons Why... We love MEDEA
1. Hood in charge of protecting and finding Rachel.
2. Rachel being on the other side of the job, in danger and vulnerable.
3. Rachel's poisonous pancakes comment!
4. Hood losing his temper, it was about time!
5. Hood in a tuxedo... again! *drools*
6. Felix siding with Hood. Talk about loyalty.
7. Hood and Rachel's 'secret' code. He mentioned something and Rachel immediately realizes what it was.
8. Rachel being proud of working with Hood. She'd be jealous if she wasn't.
9. Hood driving... whatever happened the first time he was allowed to drive?
10. The diner scene. It had the exact amount of drama needed to have us on the edge of our seats and biting our nails. At least I was.
11. Planet Hood
. That was a first and that was what gave this site its name.
I don't know what will happen in the future, but I know for sure we will always come back here to talk about this excellent show that has given us great moments, good quality and entertainment and amazing performances that will never be forgotten.
Congratulations Planet Hood. And thanks to Nikki for making it possible.
And to all of you for coming here.