Marley Shelton

Anything related to Eleventh Hour goes here.

Re: Marley Shelton

Postby luvinx » 07 Jun 2009, 19:34

VampireCSIHood wrote:Is it true that Marley is pregnant or not? That's what my older sister said, but I dunno, so any ideas? :?

Yes, she is. The baby is due this Fall, I believe. Not sure what month. We all believe that is why they:
(1) Brought Felix in.
and
(2) Had her injured in the Season Finale.
luvinx
High Schooler

Postby æthre » 07 Jun 2009, 19:55

Yuppers! I think I knew the month at one point, but I can't remember it now T.T
-Nikki
æthre
President

Postby onepercentclub » 07 Jun 2009, 20:48

The baby girl will be born late August.
onepercentclub
Middle Schooler

Postby VampireCSIHood » 11 Jun 2009, 08:10

luvinx wrote:
VampireCSIHood wrote:Is it true that Marley is pregnant or not? That's what my older sister said, but I dunno, so any ideas? :?

Yes, she is. The baby is due this Fall, I believe. Not sure what month. We all believe that is why they:
(1) Brought Felix in.
and

OK thanks. That makes sense. :D
VampireCSIHood
Preschooler

Postby luvinx » 11 Jun 2009, 08:55

VampireCSIHood wrote:
luvinx wrote:

(1) Brought Felix in.
and

OK thanks. That makes sense. :D

No problem! :D Anytime! ;)
luvinx
High Schooler

Postby VampireCSIHood » 11 Jun 2009, 09:19

I think she did a really good job as Rachel.
I love how Rachel was still getting used to Hood and his almost, I don't want to say carefree but... uuhh, like in the first episode, Resurrection, when he wanted to "go bang on some millionair's door in the middle of the night becasue of a name in the newspaper" (I think that's how Rachel put it). I'm not sure what word I'm looking for, but I just loved how she almost couldn't stand him, then slowly she got to the point where she didn't want any other job.
VampireCSIHood
Preschooler

Postby luvinx » 11 Jun 2009, 09:34

VampireCSIHood wrote:I think she did a really good job as Rachel.
I love how Rachel was still getting used to Hood and his almost, I don't want to say carefree but... uuhh, like in the first episode, Resurrection, when he wanted to "go bang on some millionair's door in the middle of the night becasue of a name in the newspaper" (I think that's how Rachel put it). I'm not sure what word I'm looking for, but I just loved how she almost couldn't stand him, then slowly she got to the point where she didn't want any other job.

Yes, how she went from intolerance and annoyance....to admiration and utter respect? Awesome!

I also like the contrast between the earlier eps where she is loathe to call him "partner" all the way to "jealous as hell" of anyone else by his side.
luvinx
High Schooler

Postby VampireCSIHood » 11 Jun 2009, 09:55

luvinx wrote:

Yes, how she went from intolerance and annoyance....to admiration and utter respect? Awesome!

I also like the contrast between the earlier eps where she is loathe to call him "partner" all the way to "jealous as hell" of anyone else by his side.

Totally. It seemed that as each episode went by they got closer and closer to make all of us H/R shippers squeal!
VampireCSIHood
Preschooler

Postby xFrEAKk » 11 Jun 2009, 16:37

VampireCSIHood wrote:
luvinx wrote:

Totally. It seemed that as each episode went by they got closer and closer to make all of us H/R shippers squeal!

Yess, I love how it's so visible too. :) I love them! :D
xFrEAKk
Grade Schooler

Postby onepercentclub » 12 Jun 2009, 00:18

luvinx wrote:Yes, how she went from intolerance and annoyance....to admiration and utter respect? Awesome!

Definitely admiration. She admires him. Well, she learned to admire him, he just surprised her with everything he did and achieved. And she also learned to respect him.
What a wonderful relationship they have.
onepercentclub
Middle Schooler

Postby luvinx » 12 Jun 2009, 15:25

onepercentclub wrote:
luvinx wrote:Yes, how she went from intolerance and annoyance....to admiration and utter respect? Awesome!

Definitely admiration. She admires him. Well, she learned to admire him, he just surprised her with everything he did and achieved. And she also learned to respect him.
What a wonderful relationship they have.

Gosh, Lu....do you remember when you and I talked about this very thing on TV.com, like, oh, a million years ago? :D
luvinx
High Schooler

Postby onepercentclub » 12 Jun 2009, 21:45

Of course I remember my EHSM! Ohhh those were good times.

Those were good talks. Rachel couldn't stand him first but then she realized that Hood was a good man with a good heart and I just loved how easy it was for her to listen to him, specially about his wife. Someone else would've said 'I've had it' but she became interested. In 'Savant' she realizes Hood is talking about his wife. Hood said it was someone close to him and I think he didn't want to bring up his wife again but she did. She didn't mind at all.

And then the rest is history. I have to say that in 'H2O' Rachel thought that Hood was as vulnerable as any person and he needed her.

Wow, it was a lot for a first season.
onepercentclub
Middle Schooler

Postby xFrEAKk » 13 Jun 2009, 10:44

onepercentclub wrote:
Wow, it was a lot for a first season.

Hee hee, yes, that's why we need a second season! :)
xFrEAKk
Grade Schooler

Postby luvinx » 13 Jun 2009, 11:01

xFrEAKk wrote:Hee hee, yes, that's why we need a second season! :)

....and a third....and a fourth....and a fifth.... :P
luvinx
High Schooler

Postby onepercentclub » 13 Jun 2009, 15:16

I know!
onepercentclub
Middle Schooler

Postby VampireCSIHood » 19 Jun 2009, 14:15

Totally!!!
VampireCSIHood
Preschooler

Postby onepercentclub » 22 Jun 2009, 21:41

Marley's website has a clip and caps of her new movie called 'A Perfect Getaway'.

Enjoy!

http://www.marley-shelton.com/
onepercentclub
Middle Schooler

Postby Annie » 01 Jul 2009, 19:48

I never understand why people are so picky that someone beautiful cannot be smart/strong at the same time. I think Marley did a great job playing opposite to RS. Finally see something that makes sense.
http://www.articlesbase.com/television- ... 92315.html
Last edited by Annie on 01 Jul 2009, 20:05, edited 1 time in total.
Annie
Preschooler

Postby luvinx » 01 Jul 2009, 19:56

I agree, An. I think she did a wonderful job. She really became Rachel Young, and I ended up absolutely adoring her. Chalk it up to yet another unfair observation concerning this show. EH really had a lot against it, right from the very start. CBS, especially, should be ashamed. :roll:

Yet, here we are, aren't we? Despite all the inequity given to our series. And we will be here. And next time....it will be given its due. :D
luvinx
High Schooler

Postby Annie » 01 Jul 2009, 20:21

luvinx wrote:I agree, An. I think she did a wonderful job. She really became Rachel Young, and I ended up absolutely adoring her. Chalk it up to yet another unfair observation concerning this show. EH really had a lot against it, right from the very start. CBS, especially, should be ashamed. :roll:

Yet, here we are, aren't we? Despite all the inequity given to our series. And we will be here. And next time....it will be given its due. :D

You bet! Absolutely with you!
Annie
Preschooler

Postby onepercentclub » 03 Jul 2009, 21:03

I agree with Kel as always. I wasn't convinced that she was the right actress for the role but God I ended up loving her. She owned the character and after a few episodes I didn't see anyone else play Rachel Young. In Medea, she was outstanding.

She did a good job and proved a lot of people wrong.
onepercentclub
Middle Schooler

Postby luvinx » 03 Jul 2009, 21:27

onepercentclub wrote:She did a good job and proved a lot of people wrong.

Amen! ;)
luvinx
High Schooler

Postby kygal » 09 Aug 2009, 13:18

Any word on a baby yet...isn't she due about now? Wonder if she and Rufus keep in touch...he seems to get along well with his co-stars...I see lots of pictures of him with people he has worked with years later...they have great chemistry on screen...cant imagine anyone else as J Hood and R Young.
kygal
Middle Schooler

Postby luvinx » 09 Aug 2009, 15:49

kygal wrote:Any word on a baby yet...

Marley Shelton Online has not announced it yet. But their last update was August 1st, so, who knows? Last I remember, I think she was said to be due "Fall 2009", so we shall see.

Lu, you heard anything?
luvinx
High Schooler

Postby onepercentclub » 09 Aug 2009, 19:35

I'm pretty sure the baby is due in September.
Marley was last seen in the premiere of her latest film, 'A Perfect Getaway' and she looked gorgeous.

Here are the pictures:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3405154560/tt0971209
Last edited by onepercentclub on 10 Aug 2009, 21:21, edited 1 time in total.
onepercentclub
Middle Schooler

PreviousNext

Return to The Show