rufus fan club members want to contact all networks and chan

Anything related to Eleventh Hour goes here.

rufus fan club members want to contact all networks and chan

Postby rufus fan club » 22 Aug 2009, 09:53

WE, THE FOLLOWING ARE MEMBERS OF THE NEWLY FORMED RUFUS SEWELL FAN CLUB. WE WANT TO DO ALL WE CAN TO PROMOTE THE RETURN OF THE SHOW BUT WE ARE NEW AND NEED TO KNOW WHO TO CONTACT AND HOW. OUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS:MUTTR@NETZERO.NET.
MEMBERS:
SEFIA REDODES, PADDY SNYDRE, PAT MARKELLE, JEAN PEARSON, CAROLE STRAND, SANDI UNDERHILL, ANNE SMYTHE, CAROLE RATES, BARBARA OVERTON, PATRICIA TRUMBLE, CLARA RODRIGUEZ, MELADY STATTS, JIMMI CRAVEN, ANDREAS FOX, SUSAN REVEN, LYNDA RAND, JAYNE RAND, FLORA RAND, TRACI STAATS, DELORES JONES.

WE WERE SO UPSET WHEN ELEVENTH HOUR WAS CANCELLED THAT WE STARTED MEETING TO COMPLAIN AND CRY ON EACH OTHER'S SHOULDERS. WE LOVE RUFUS IN ANYTHING HE DOES, EVEN IF HE IS THE VILLAN BUT THIS IS SUCH A WELL WRITTEN AND ACTED SHOW AND SO DIFFERENT THAN ALL THE OTHER "CRIME DRAMAS".
rufus fan club
Preschooler

Re: rufus fan club members want to contact all networks and chan

Postby luvinx » 22 Aug 2009, 10:43

Welcome to you all!

I can give you two links that will help you to coordinate with us in contacting and appealing to all the networks to pick EH up. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Campaign thread:
http://forum.planet-hood.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=52
This will start you out and explain what we are doing. The thread is rather long, now, but the main info is on the first page.

Contact Calendar:
http://forum.planet-hood.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61
This is the means by which we coordinate all our efforts. There is also a direct link to this found in the Campaign thread.

Thanks for joining us in this endeavor; RS is a huge reason why this all started, and we all adore him as well. Make sure you all check out the other threads, too, and have some fun! :D
luvinx
High Schooler

Postby æthre » 22 Aug 2009, 14:00

Obligatory admin gripe: Don't type in all caps please and thank you. It's rude.

Welcome!
-Nikki
æthre
President

Postby ObsidianJade » 22 Aug 2009, 15:45

Translation to politeness from obligatory admin gripe; for the reading comfort of all our users, we ask you to please refrain from overuse of the CAPS key. Thank you very much for your consideration!

Beyond that, welcome, Rufus Fan Club! Your voices are a welcome addition to the cause. We all share your love for Rufus and this extraordinary series. As Kel (luvinx) said, please refer to the Contact Calender for contact information to all networks we are contacting.

In the meantime, there are a few threads on this site where you can get your Rufus-fix for the day, namely the Rufus Sewell thread (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3) and the Screencaps thread (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65&start=0). Have fun, and we'll see you around!

~ Sarah

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
ObsidianJade
High Schooler

Postby æthre » 22 Aug 2009, 18:40

(What? It is rude! Caps = yelling. Remember what your elementary school teachers said about indoor voices~)
-Nikki
æthre
President

Postby onepercentclub » 23 Aug 2009, 00:08

Yes, caps means yelling but hey it doesn't actually mean the person is yelling, maybe they're too excited?
Anyway, welcome to all of you and where were you all this time? ;)

Please help us in any way you can and tell more fans to join pH and email the networks.

Thank you!
onepercentclub
Middle Schooler

Postby æthre » 23 Aug 2009, 17:18

*dryly* I have a friend who talks in all caps because she's 'excited'. We still smack her around for it. Viva the grammar nazis!
-Nikki
æthre
President

Postby ObsidianJade » 23 Aug 2009, 20:07

Viva la manner nazis~!!!

ObsidianJade
High Schooler

Postby æthre » 24 Aug 2009, 19:45

I nearly failed french in middle school.
-Nikki
æthre
President

Postby ObsidianJade » 24 Aug 2009, 21:17

I try to avoid French when I can. It's too convoluted. Latin's much easier, really....

ObsidianJade
High Schooler

Postby love11rufus » 25 Aug 2009, 09:26

ObsidianJade wrote:Translation to politeness from obligatory admin gripe; for the reading comfort of all our users, we ask you to please refrain from overuse of the CAPS key. Thank you very much for your consideration!

Beyond that, welcome, Rufus Fan Club! Your voices are a welcome addition to the cause. We all share your love for Rufus and this extraordinary series. As Kel (luvinx) said, please refer to the Contact Calender for contact information to all networks we are contacting.

In the meantime, there are a few threads on this site where you can get your Rufus-fix for the day, namely the Rufus Sewell thread (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3) and the Screencaps thread (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65&start=0). Have fun, and we'll see you around!

~ Sarah

obsidianjade Thank you for restating the CAPS Key issue in a polite manner. I know when I initially joined, I was made to feel really stupid on forum format by the "admin". I almost didn't want to participate. I think we should always make new members feel welcome first, and if they make a mistake, we can correct them in a polite manner.
love11rufus
Preschooler

Postby ObsidianJade » 25 Aug 2009, 15:43

(laughs) I keep telling Nikki that, but she's much better with computers and mold spores than she is with people. She can't really help it, :D .

ObsidianJade
High Schooler

Postby kygal » 25 Aug 2009, 16:12

Someone needs to keep us in line... Just remember our goal and we need every members help...so no quitting please..............
kygal
Middle Schooler

Postby luvinx » 25 Aug 2009, 18:03

ObsidianJade wrote:....and mold spores....

What about the folks that fall under this category? Cause there are some. :lol:

Seriously, no one here is like that though. We just need to make sure to respect one another and keep our eye on the ball here, okay? :D
luvinx
High Schooler

Postby æthre » 26 Aug 2009, 08:38

You all would die in the greater internets :3 I'm actually being very polite, just blunt. I mean, I said please and thank you!

Also, I'm sick so nyeeeeh.
-Nikki
æthre
President

Postby ObsidianJade » 26 Aug 2009, 20:59

So much for the V2.0's greater immune system, eh?

æthre wrote:You all would die in the greater internets

We're here for a reason, dear.... and we're not your barbarian cyber-cousins. Most of us actually believe in being polite. In the REAL sense, thank you very much. Your 'greater internets' can go be crude and abrupt elsewhere. So nyeeeeeh to you too, :lol:

ObsidianJade
High Schooler

Return to The Show