Eleventh Hour Resurrection Campaign

Anything related to Eleventh Hour goes here.

Re: Eleventh Hour Resurrection Campaign

Postby Tezzyc » 12 Dec 2013, 11:34

Hi
I just registered. Even though it has been several years since they made this series, I just found out about it.
I live in Sweden and TNT here has started to air the show.
I really love this show and I am so sad that you all despite all of your hard work felt that it was time to stop trying.
I think "Eleventh Hour" is a much better series than "CSI" for example, because I just get tired of it. It is just the same thing over and over, while "Eleventh Hour" provides the viewer with real variation.
We should try to get this series known in Europe, tell people about it and ask them to watch it. I am going to tell my friends about it, and since the series is so good, it will spread. Maybe some added pressure from people in other countries than the US will get their attention? Just a thought.
I lived in Cali for two years where I attended college, from January of 2011 to February of 2013, and I did not hear anything about this show. That is a shame.
Thank You for your hard work.
/Therese
Tezzyc
Preschooler

Postby kygal » 16 Dec 2013, 05:18

Thank you Therese. We did work very hard for a long time to try to bring the show back. Your support is very much appreciated!
kygal
Middle Schooler

Postby kygal » 31 Dec 2013, 05:16

The time has come for me to retire from posting at PH. I will probably lurk from time to time. Hope everyone has a happy New Year!
kygal
Middle Schooler

Previous

Return to The Show